Morningtide: A New Day a New Perspective

The change a new day brings and the challenges we face during it. Helping me and others help ourselves.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

My first attempt to try to work from home...

So I found this website where I can work from home.  It would help me for income right now while I'm out of work till I get better with all the stuff I've been dealing with over the last few months.  I need something to do, but working outside the home just doesn't sound like something I want to do right now, plus I have a job I can go back to when I get well, and I'd like to keep that opportunity open and not shut the door on it. 

So last night I learned more about this company that can hopefully help me work from home.  It's sounds easy and I don't have to do in house presentations or keep inventory on hand.  Sounds more like my kind of thing.  I do not mind doing this type of stuff, but I can't stand the idea of going into others homes or asking them into mine to try to sell them things...and this isn't necessarily something I have to sell...it's mainly just advertising. :)

I'm going to try it and see how it goes.  I am working on the training portion right now, and will get the business up and going when I get through my training.  I'm highly excited about this opportunity. 

On another note.  I'm also attempting to write a fictional novel.  It will be a lot more work and will take a lot of time to get revenue from if I can even get it finished...and published.  But right now it's just something going through my head.  I'm working on characters first, and then I'll start writing.  But creating characters is very hard b/c you have to make them realistic so you have to know them all inside and out (not just the main character).  This is an undertaking.  It's always something I've thought of doing, but never really had the time or the motivation to do this, but I've been working on this project for the last few days and I'm making progress.  If anyone has any ideas of a plot, please feel free to let me know.  :)

I'm excited about what's going on right now.   It's not what I've been doing  for the last 6 years so I'm nervous about doing it.  I know right now though, that I am unable to work outside the home right now b/c things are just too emotional for me right now.  These 2 things are something I can do on my own time ..so if I need to stop and cry my eyes out, I can.  When I'm ready to go back to work, I will.  :)

I'm praying that God will guide me in these new adventures.  B/c I would hate to end up no where with either of these options I have on my plate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home