Morningtide: A New Day a New Perspective

The change a new day brings and the challenges we face during it. Helping me and others help ourselves.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Baby Kyler and my Puppy Bailey

For those that want more pictures. Here is a few more that I have from baby Kyler's birth and 1 of my precious puppy Bailey.


This is Kyler Ryan Frost. Weighed 6lbs 11oz and was 20 1/2 inches long.















This is mommy and baby. Jennifer and Kyler. How sweet. :) She's such a happy mother. I'm glad she's my friend.










This is my baby, Bailey. He's too cute. He's the puppy I mentioned that I've been walking at the park. He's a Yorkie Poo (Yorkie and Poodle).


 

Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Bailey got big! He was so little when you brought him over.

Jen P.

February 1, 2011 at 8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home